Go TO Content

According to import regulations 511, shall a certificate issued by Department of Health, be required for health foods in tablets, capsules, and oral vitamins for personal use imported by travelers, post parcels, express deliveries or regular imports?

Each item of health foods in tablets, capsules and total amount of oral vitamins not exceeding 1,200 pcs for personal use will be released without agreement documents issued by Food and Drug Administration Ministry of Health and Welfare.


Contact Point: Import Classification & Valuation Section I , Clearance Division I

TEL: (03) 3834161 ext 204

  • Publish Date:2020-04-21
Go TO Content