Go TO Content

What documents are required for owners of goods (or warehouse operators, or shipping companies, on behalf of the owners of the goods) to apply for destruction of overdue or abandoned goods at the applicants’ own expense?

 With the following documents, an applicant can apply for a self-managed destruction under our inspection:

1. A written application for the self-managed destruction;.

2. A consignment letter to the environment management company;

3. The destruction project made by the consigned environment management company on the destruction task;and

4. A photocopy of the license of garbage disposal of the consigned environment management company.


Contact point:Legal Affairs Office 

Tel: (03)383-4161 ext.437

  • Publish Date:2020-05-11
Go TO Content